In this issue:
- Column Left: How Yossi Klein Halevi Disappoints by Ralph Seliger
- Iraq War: A Pro-Israel Conspiracy? by Dan Fleshler
- Making Martyrs: An Examination of Palestinian Suicide Terrorism by Amy K.
- Carter's 'Palestine': Badly Flawed with a Large Kernel of Truth by Gidon D. Remba
- OTHER VOICES: Just Another Day in the West Bank by Dorothy Naor
- Should Israel Negotiate With Syria? by Robert O. Freedman
- Book Review: Meeting The Enemy by Eli Leiter
- Reminiscences: Richard Yaffe: IH Founding Editor by Moshe Kagan
- Meretz Matters: Israel Symposium 2006; What if Women Ruled?; Beilin on Negotiations, Lieberman...